Fedora Weekly News Issue 97

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 24 15:51:13 UTC 2007

Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 14:59 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Thomas Chung wrote:
>>> = Fedora Weekly News Issue 97 =
>>>
>>> Welcome to Fedora Weekly News Issue 97 for the week of July 15th
>>> through July 21st 2007.
>>>
>> This report lacks a lead like I suggested before. Thomas, what did you
>> think of that idea?
>
> BTW, I liked this idea, just couldn't imagine yet where we would get the
> time to do it.

Before publishing, take a quick look and make a editorial judgment on
what's interesting on that particular weekly report.  It might take
about 15 mins to do that if you are clued in on the Fedora World. I
don't think its a unsurmountable problem. FWN is also fed into various
other news sites like LXER and having a good lead is going to making the
content much more enticing.

> Probably the best is to send to this list and hope the admins let it go
> through. :)  Maybe if we can predict the Subject a bit it will help in
> visually sorting out the ham from the spam.

Here is a draft:

---

Ask Fedora

Did you want answers to common problems?

Did you want to ask Fedora developers any questions about the distribution?

Ever wondered about what we have planned for the next release?

Drop in a mail to askfedora at fedoraproject.org and Fedora News team will
bring you answers to selected number of questions every week as part of
our weekly news report.

Rahul