Slight problem with getting links for about 50% of @devel newsbeat

Oisin Feeley oisinfeeley at imapmail.org
Sat Jun 9 23:46:37 UTC 2007

Hi Thomas and all,

I'm afraid that the maintenance downtime of the RH archives means that I
can't put URLs as references to about 50% of the material in this beat.
I also have to be absent for 4 hours starting about 15 minutes from
sending this email.  I'll hang on to the end, hoping that the archives
will come back up and will take another look in 4 hours (which is
actually past the deadline for submission) and fix things if it's still
possible then?

Sorry, should have factored this in in advance, but the notice suggested
30 minutes only of downtime.

O.
--
  Oisin Feeley