FWN 137

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Sat Aug 2 13:56:56 UTC 2008

I've switched Mark Bell as the writer for the marketing beat this week,
and updated the welcome for this coming week's issue, adding a note
about Dale Bewley's virtualization beat.

I am going to be heading off to the wilds of northern Ontario tomorrow
through August 20, and will be a good 30 miles from the nearest Internet
cafe, so Oisin and Huzaifa are your editorial team for the next few weeks.

I've tweaked the workflow [1] a bit as well; hopefully this will be
clear enough for folks to handle all of the workflow.  Please continue
to tweak this as necessary.  Thanks for your work, all!

  - pascal

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/WorkFlow