fedora-xen list news draft

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 1 03:34:35 UTC 2008

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/Virtualization

> Any comments on my structure/methodology so far? Some threads can get
> quite detailed and I'm sure it's not expected that they all get the same
> level of treatment for FWN.
>
> I would like to make the summaries more useful by linking to related
> articles in the wiki. Is this kosher?

Yeah. All references are useful. My recommendation would be to call the
beat a virtualization beat and enhance the scope to cover all
virtualization related news of interest to Fedora and not just limited
to the fedora-xen beat. I say that because, KVM and other stuff is
getting more and more interesting. For instance,

http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2008/07/31/whats-next-in-red-hat-enterprise-linux-part-2/

Rahul