FWN 137

Oisin Feeley oisinfeeley at imapmail.org
Sat Aug 2 15:42:32 UTC 2008

On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 09:56:56 -0400, "Pascal Calarco" <pcalarco at nd.edu>
said:

> I am going to be heading off to the wilds of northern Ontario tomorrow
> through August 20, and will be a good 30 miles from the nearest Internet
> cafe, so Oisin and Huzaifa are your editorial team for the next few
> weeks.

I will be unavailable from tonight Sat Aug 3rd 23:00 through Monday 4th.
 It's possible that I'll be available Monday 4th but I can't count on
it.  Last minute family stuff. I'll edit everything that comes in by
23:00 tonight.

> I've tweaked the workflow [1] a bit as well; hopefully this will be
> clear enough for folks to handle all of the workflow.  Please continue
> to tweak this as necessary.  Thanks for your work, all!

Super.  Thanks for the workflow notes Pascal, that makes it much easier.
--
  Oisin Feeley
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OisinFeeley