FWN 137

Oisin Feeley oisinfeeley at imapmail.org
Sat Aug 2 16:33:01 UTC 2008

On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 11:42:32 -0400, "Oisin Feeley"
<oisinfeeley at imapmail.org> said:

> On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 09:56:56 -0400, "Pascal Calarco" <pcalarco at nd.edu>
> said:
>
> > I am going to be heading off to the wilds of northern Ontario tomorrow
> > through August 20, and will be a good 30 miles from the nearest Internet
> > cafe, so Oisin and Huzaifa are your editorial team for the next few
> > weeks.
>
> I will be unavailable from tonight Sat Aug 3rd 23:00 through Monday 4th.
>  It's possible that I'll be available Monday 4th but I can't count on
> it.  Last minute family stuff. I'll edit everything that comes in by
> 23:00 tonight.

So, I'll copy everything that's in and edited (by me) over to the #137
issue page and leave it ready for Huzaifa to copy in any later
submissions and then push to announcements. Sound good Huzaifa?
--
  Oisin Feeley
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OisinFeeley