Re: FWN 138

Dale Bewley wrote:
The beats are looking a little thin this week with a few key players on vacation right now.

* Artwork seems complete, but not marked as such.

Sorry for that but usually I write my beat on Friday when the page is not yet initialized for the new issue but usually I try to touch the page as shown in its history:

http://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=FWN%2FBeats&diff=43932&oldid=43077