Re: Planet Fedora Beat

Hi Adam --

Welcome, and thanks for volunteering! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

  - pascal

Adam Batkin wrote:
Hi,

it looks like the Planet Fedora beat could use a little help. From what I can tell, a number of people have volunteered over the past few weeks, and maybe they still want to contribute too (I don't want to step on any toes). Since contributions are wiki-based, this is an ideal situation for collaborative writing.

So, if there aren't any objections, I'd like to start contributing links/summaries to the Planet Fedora beat for this coming week (starting Monday December 1).

Thanks,

-Adam Batkin