FWN Issue 136

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Sun Jul 27 20:36:53 UTC 2008

Max Spevack wrote:
> One style question for the editors:
>
> I changed the way I write the Planet beat this week, moving it to more
> of a narrative with links embedded than a straight up "So and so said
> $FOO".  Which way do you like better?
I'd say it is a lot more interesting reading the way you have it here,
Max, and less cluttered.  Oisin has a really nice narrative style too.
A bit more work up-front to write and structure, but more  reader-friendly.

One thing I wonder about though is:  does this have any impact on how
the issue goes out to fedora-announce-list?  I have looked at some of
Thomas' edited issues in the list archives, and thought of this.

> --Max

- pascal