Development Beat posted

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 22:19:32 UTC 2008

I am anxiously awaiting the webcam support. I have three cams to use as testers.

One webcam has dual microphones where in theory the microphone signals could be subtracted from each other to detect audio phase noise and then subtract the noise signal from the composite.

Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote: Hi

I know, we discussed covering just last week's development, I thought
giving a brief overview of important plans for Fedora 10 would be
appropriate. Take a look and let me know what you think.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/Developments

Rahul