i'm not dead yet

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Jun 27 19:35:47 UTC 2008

Pascal emailed me last week offering to take some leadership, so I think
the idea of letting Pascal and Huzaifa work together to figure out how
to put their own leadership stamp on FWN would be a great thing.

I'm happy to continue with the "announcements" beat, and if necessary,
I'd also be willing to take the Marketing beat off Pascal's hands.

Thank you all for your help, and for volunteering your time to Fedora
Weekly News, which really is a very, very important piece of our
community.

--Max