FWN: Marketing beat complete

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Sun Jun 29 17:16:42 UTC 2008

Just a quick note that the Marketing beat has been updated from last
week and is complete.

Everyone, if you plan to have your beat in for this week, please echo to
the list so we have an idea if we have enough content for an issue this
week.

It seems there is significant momentum building to evolve FWN from the
wiki to Wordpress and/or Fedora TV.  We may want to start some
discussion around this after we get the next issue out.

Certainly we could reference and create RSS feeds for audio and video
items posted to Fedora TV from within a Wordpress FWN.   What needs to
happen still to move over to Wordpress Multiuser, and is help needed to
get this accomplished?  Thanks all!

  - pascal

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PascalCalarco