Fedora Project Brazil release the second of it’s Online Magazine

Rodrigo Menezes rodrigomenezes12 at yahoo.com.br
Tue May 27 03:19:45 UTC 2008

We are proud to announce the second release of Revista Fedora Brasil
(Fedora Brazil Magazine), an online magazine about Fedora made by
Brazilian Ambassadors and Linux community members for those who speak
Portuguese.

In this issue, we present the new Fedora 9 release and some articles
about system-config tools, KDE4, Anaconda and more. To rock our world, a
article about Frets on Fire, a really cool game to learn how to play a
guitar. We have also included an interview with Eric Sandeen, ext4
developer from Red Hat and some Fedora news selected by Rodrigo Menezes
and his team.

Our teams are growing and we hope more users come to join the team. At
the same time, sugestions and comments are welcome.

Link (in pt_BR): http://projetofedora.org/Revista

Cheers,

Rodrigo Menezes