virtualization complete

Oisin Feeley oisinfeeley at imapmail.org
Mon Nov 10 04:08:12 UTC 2008

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 19:07:25 -0800, "Dale Bewley"
<dlbewley at lib.ucdavis.edu> said:
> Virtualization is complete.
>
> I can never seem to find the time to give equal coverage to each list,

I hear you.  You're doing a lot ;)

> but there is plenty enough in this week's beat. Also, I'm ready to step
> away from the keyboard. :)

I'm just about done for the night too. Luckily my daughter went to sleep
early and looks like she will give me a restful night.

This week's beat is again _completely awesome_.  I'm especially excited
about the OpenNebula stuff.  Had never heard of it before.

best,

--
  Oisin Feeley
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OisinFeeley