RFC special F10 virtualization coverage

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 20:18:38 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 10:25:49AM -0800, Dale Bewley wrote:
> Hello FWNers,
>
> Ten is such a nice round number. It feels like such a milestone. Aren't
> you excited about the new release on Tuesday? :)
>
> I would like to add a small section[1] to my beat this week pointing out
> the new virtualization features of the imminent F10 release.
>
> I haven't spent a lot of cycles on it just yet. I hope to add more fancy
> "words" and "such". Maybe stroll through the wiki looking for helpful
> tidbits etc.
>
> But I wanted to seek comments before I got to wed to this table I
> created. I'm not sure how the table would translate to plain text, and
> if that's a show stopper. Maybe I could reformat it, or maybe it could
> be skipped in the email version. To people like me, this level of trivia
> is very interesting.
>
> Perhaps I'll also inspire other beat writers to add some special
> coverage for F10 as well.
>
> [1]
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/Virtualization#Fedora_10_Virtualization_Features

Dale, I think this is great.  I admit I'm not sure how this would be
transformed to ASCII, but many people visit the wiki itself to view
the page.  Putting a URL reference in place of the table in the ASCII
version might suffice.  This is a great reference to which I can point
journalists and other enterprisey people.