FWN 173 status

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon Apr 27 11:40:40 UTC 2009

Oisin, I've got the content moved into the 173 page, and the intro
written.  I'm not sure how to make the magic with saving Nicu's webcomic
  locally, though, so that remains to be done, as well as linking to the
latest issue and moving 172 to the archive.

I have a morning full o' meetings today, so won't be able to do any more
on this until noon-ish, but you'll likely get to it before me.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue173

   - pascal