Hi there - interest in QA group news?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Feb 12 01:20:38 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 19:19 -0500, Oisin Feeley wrote:

> Hi Adam,
>
> That would be awesome. We're sorely lacking that information and it
> would be very helpful to have someone with your knowledge to point out
> what's going on.
>
> Here's a description of our basic workflow:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/WorkFlow

Wow, that's pretty organized. So - I just write up the content,
following the style guides, at the place linked from
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats , to be ready by Sunday evening,
and update Beats when it's done? That's great. Good system.

> I've added your name to a new beat in the table but am unsure of your
> FAS username: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats#Beats_Sections

It's 'adamwill' ('adamw' and 'adamwill' are my normal aliases, but I
don't have them for redhat.com yet). I'll fix the page.

> If you want to title it something other than QualityAssurance then go
> ahead.  Ditto with changing the stub:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/QualityAssurance

No, QualityAssurance sounds fine. I will try and get started for this
week's issue, then. Thanks a bunch!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey