Re: Fedora Journal?

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009, Max Spevack wrote:

Is there general agreement at this point that "Project Foobar" can be a joint venture between Fedora Marketing and Fedora News to help create what might be the 2.0 future of "how we spread and share news related to Fedora with the world"?

Or does that idea/vision need to be further fleshed out still?

The conversation is ongoing. I sent that email before I'd seen the current thread :)

--Max