Fedora News on Zikula

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Fri Jul 24 23:53:54 UTC 2009

Hi Eric --

I attended the Marketing meeting this past week where Zikula was one of
the discussion points briefly, and am working with JonRob on getting
Fedora News integrated into the foobar project.  I have a regular
meeting Wednesdays at that time, but will try to make these as best I can.

Thanks for the links I'll check these out tomorrow!

   - pascal