Fedora Weekly News 180

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Tue Jun 16 00:56:13 UTC 2009

Hi Jesse --

I am sorry we missed this one; we'll be sure to cover this for the next
issue, many thanks for the link!  This would probably have normally been
covered in either the Developments beat (for which we're currently
searching for a new writer), or perhaps the Marketing beat, which our
writer hasn't been able to get to.

   Best,

   - pascal