Welcome interested Fedora News contributors

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Tue Jun 16 12:23:07 UTC 2009

Dear Nagasatishbabu Gollangi, ArunMuthurajV, hanen105, and indosoft,

Thank you for expressing your interest in joining the Fedora Weekly News
Team!  We are always looking for new beat writers and others who are
willing to volunteer their time to help spread the word on the best
linux distro out there -- Fedora!

If you have not already done so, please see the information about
joining the Fedora News team at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewsProject/Join

Please join the list and introduce yourself to the group, and let us
know your ideas of how you would like to contribute to Fedora Weekly News.

  Many thanks, and we hope to hear from you!

   Pascal Calarco
   FWN Editorial Team
   Fedora Ambassador, Indiana, USA