Fedora Journal?

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 30 20:58:00 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Some people may remember talk a while ago about creating a Fedora
Magazine of sorts, news.fp.o is how it was being referred to at the
time. The marketing team is wanting to take another stab at this idea,
temporarily known fondly as $foobar.

The basic idea is that we will create a central location for all
project created content, making it easy to schedule stuff and drive
traffic to a single location. Examples of material include the
interviews that have been run over the past few release cycles,
podcasts etc. We'd also like to work with the News team and see about
getting Fedora News published at the same location, perhaps taking
advantage of shared resources etc. Would the News team be interested
in working with us on this, and if so, what sort of functions etc
would you like/need, and what do you think the best way forward would
be?

Would love to hear feedback from people, and hoping we can work
together on this in the near future.

Kindly,

Jon