FWN #167 status

Oisin Feeley oisinfeeley at imapmail.org
Mon Mar 16 14:42:20 UTC 2009

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 21:08:24 -0800, "Larry Cafiero"
<larry.cafiero at gmail.com> said:
> Remember I said I was going to have something for 167? well, I'm not. So
> go
> ahead without an Ambassador report for this week.

Sniff, sniff. ;-)

Thanks for the notice Larry.  I'm just about to push out this week's
issue.

> Oisin -- I'm going to rewrite the OLPC thing correctly for 168, and I'm
> working on that with Karlie Robinson.

Awesome.  It sounds like a very positive development and something which
we should get right.  Let me know if there's anything needed in terms of
highlighting the erratum or something.

Best wishes,
--
  Oisin Feeley