Need help on how to contribute??

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:34:34 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 02, 2009 at 01:56:29PM +0530, Ujjal Saha wrote:
> Dear MaxSpevac,
>
>   I am very much new to FWN project. I want to contribute in fedora in this
> content writing field and be an active member of the fedora community.
> but before that I need somebodies help to guide me in the process. basically
> I want to learn how to help fedora in FWN project and that's it.
>
> Thanks;
> Ujjal

Hello Ujjal =)

I saw your introduction email, welcome. I am not with the FWN, just a community
member that has interest in the FWN.

>From what I have observed, find a part of the project that interests you that is
 not being covered already in the FWN and write about it. That is how I would
start. The FWN staff will have a better answer but I am guessing that would be
the gist of it.

Again welcome and hope to read you soon in FWN.

TK009