Introduction as a contributor in Fedora Weekly News (FWN)Project

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon Nov 2 13:46:44 UTC 2009

Welcome, Ujjal!

I am the primary editor for Fedora Weekly News.  We're pleased that you
are interested in contributing!  Let me provide you a few links, and you
may have some follow up questions for this.

First, what would you like to cover in regards to Fedora for FWN?  Its
always best to approach something that you are interested and somewhat
knowledgeable about.  Perhaps you would like to contribute to a beat
about a specific technical area in Fedora with which you are familiar.
The defined beats we have right now are at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats

If there is something that you are interested in that is not on the
list, we are eager to hear your suggestion!

Being a beat writer for FWN does not take a lot of time, perhaps 1-2
hours per week, but it is important to be able to commit to writing your
beat every week.

I also tried to search for you on the Fedoraproject pages, but wasn't
able to find you there.  Are you a Fedora contributor?  You need to sign
the CLA and establish a Fedoraproject wiki page to be a good standing
member of a Fedora Project team.  Find out more about this at:

http://join.fedoraproject.org/

Once you have done the above, I would invite you to post back to the
list what your interests are, and we can discuss this.  Many thanks, and
once again, thanks for your interest in the Fedora Weekly News team!

   Best regards,

   - pascal