KDE Beat

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon Nov 2 16:22:57 UTC 2009

Hi Ryan --

That's great!  We try to have content in by Sunday each week and edit
and ship the new issue out by Monday late morning/early afternoon each
week.  If today is bad for you, what's I'd suggest is to just plan to
work on including a beat for next week's issue.  That's never a problem,
and I know how hard it is for volunteer beat writers to carve out time
for this while balancing our day jobs and personal life.  Thanks so much!

   - pascal