FWN 198 and zikula status

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon Oct 19 01:40:32 UTC 2009

Greetings news team --

Fedora 12 beta release is this Tuesday, so we are going to aim for FWN 199 or FWN 200 to be published via Fedora Insight, provided that the zinha WYSIWYG editor is packaged and ready for our use within Zikula sometime this week, and Fedora Insight is moved to production.

For our next issue (or two), we'll publish this as usual through the wiki and e-mail.  I would encourage beat writers who have not yet established test FAS accounts to do so this week sometime, so you can check out the test instance of Fedora Insight and get familiar with it.

To establish a test account, visit:

https://publictest6.fedoraproject.org/

Then,once this is established, you can log in using those credentials to the Fedora Insight test instance at:

https://publictest6.fedoraproject.org/zikula/

There are a number of blocker items for Fedora Insight in general.  These open tickets are tracked at:

https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&component=Fedora+Insight&order=priority

I will be documenting a rough workflow on the wiki once the zinha module is ready within Zikula.  Thanks everyone!

More general info on zikula/Fedora Insight at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Zikula
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight

  - pascal