[Fwd: Re: Marketing-trac: #32: Get a News workflow for FI]

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Sep 22 04:27:53 UTC 2009

On 09/21/2009 11:23 PM, Pascal Calarco wrote:
> Mel and News Team:
>
> what do you think about taking FWN 194 and entering each of the beats in
> in Zukula as individual entries to see how this would work? Dale has
> tried this out a bit with part of his beat last week. What about working
> up an entire issue as the next step? I can make some time for this, this
> week.

This gets a +1 from me - I'm in training and out of commission until
Saturday, but putting an old issue up on our test instance seems like a
great way to test the waters.

Anyone who's interested in helping with this will need the admin login
for zikula on pt6 (http://publictest6.fedoraproject.org/zikula/ - it's
down right now though) which can be obtained by pinging me, mizmo,
itbegins, mmcgrath, Affix, or rbergeron.

I think the most likely outcome of this round of playing with zikula is
not a finished workflow, but a specification of what the finished
workflow should look like, so that we can do whatever tinkering is
needed to make that happen.

Thanks!

--Mel