[Fwd: Re: Marketing-trac: #32: Get a News workflow for FI]

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon Sep 28 12:11:21 UTC 2009

I, In fact did try working on this over the weekend, and I was able to log into publictest6.  But, after logging in, it wasn't obvious to me at all where I could write new items to submit for posting.

An IRC meeting would be great, Mel!  Dale is Pacific time and I am Eastern, as you are.  I'll put together a Doodle poll in a few mins and send out so we can indicate when is possible to meet this week, and we can compare to the #fedora-meeting schedule.

  - pascal