Re: OCaml 3.10.1

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
Anyone object to me pushing ocaml 3.10.1 + all new packages to Rawhide?

As I'm creating new packages, I will upload them here so others can test them out:

http://www.annexia.org/tmp/fedora-ocaml-3.10.1/

It's all been fairly smooth so far.

I'm also using this opportunity to upgrade to the latest versions of packages.

Rich.