Re: missing camlp4 for my package wyrd

On Tuesday 08 July 2008 13:55:52 Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 01:11:08AM +0200, Till Maas wrote:

> No, it was just renamed.  Use:
>
>   BuildRequires: ocaml-camlp4-devel

Thanks, I thought I tried this one, too. It was already a BR in wyrd, but
there was also a BR on camlp4, which was probably needed for F7, according to
the comments in my spec. I guess the Provides of camlp4 was removed recently.
Now with only the ocaml-camlp4-devel BR it builds again.

> > Btw. is someone interested in co-maintaining wyrd? I would be nice
> > if someone could adjust the BuildRequires whenever they change
> > because of changed ocaml packages, like I did it now with camlp.
>
> If you make sure that the cvs-extras group has commit access then
> we'll be able to fix these bugs without being co-maintainers.

Cvs-extras has already commit access.

Regards,
Till