OCaml/ppc64

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sat Mar 1 13:47:25 UTC 2008

David got it building in the end, and I've rebuilt all of the OCaml
packages in Rawhide (again ... and on the same day that OCaml 3.10.2
was released as well ...)

They all build without error on ppc64 but that doesn't necessarily
mean they will run.  Just building them exercises the bytecode
interpreter (written in C) and if we're lucky ocamlc.opt and
ocamlopt.opt and on a rare few packages some tests.  If someone can
lay their hands on a ppc64 machine they can try them out.

On the other hand it was a good enough excuse to finally get rid of
'ExcludeArch: ppc64' everywhere.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top