55 OCaml packages now in Fedora

I've just posted a list of packages here.  The good news is we now
support 55 different (source) packages related to OCaml.

http://cocan.org/getting_started_with_ocaml_on_red_hat_and_fedora#Package_status

This list isn't updated automatically, although I have a script to
regenerates it instantly, so if it gets out of date just ask me.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top