dllgraphics

Hello,
I have recently installed Fedora 9 and I've installed the OCAML Packages successfully.
But I am facing a problem with the Graphics module,it seems that dllgraphics.so is missing.
I do not know if this is a common problem but it is certainly strange.
dllgraphics.so: dllgraphics.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

So I checked /usr/lib/ocaml/stublibs/ and it seems to be missing unfortunately.
Does anyone know a solution to this problem?