OCaml group in comps.xml

Hi,

I just noticed that Anaconda in F10 offers a group 'Haskell development'
under 'Development Tools' - shouldn't there be a similar group for OCaml
development ? Has this been discussed in the past ?

Not sure what should go into sucha group, but at a minimum it should
install ocaml, ocaml-findlib and ocaml-omake - the goal being that the
group of packages allows me to check out a typical (fsvo typical) OCaml
project and build/run it right away.

David