OCaml group in comps.xml

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sat Mar 7 13:39:05 UTC 2009

On Fri, Mar 06, 2009 at 12:59:46AM +0000, David Lutterkort wrote:
> I just noticed that Anaconda in F10 offers a group 'Haskell development'
> under 'Development Tools' - shouldn't there be a similar group for OCaml
> development ? Has this been discussed in the past ?
>
> Not sure what should go into sucha group, but at a minimum it should
> install ocaml, ocaml-findlib and ocaml-omake - the goal being that the
> group of packages allows me to check out a typical (fsvo typical) OCaml
> project and build/run it right away.

Just by bizarre synchronicity I was thinking the same thing.  Or
perhaps it was just because I was editing comps.xml yesterday to add
the MinGW project.

Anyway yes - I'm going to add it right now...

Rich.

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 68 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)