[Server-devel] RFH - xs-rsync on F9 fails with an odd error

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 23:11:01 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 10:59 AM, Robin Norwood <robin.norwood at gmail.com> wrote:
> Check the bug again, Axel added what I think is the correct fix.  He's
> waiting of a response from upstream, but we should have the fix soon.

Yep, just got a gentle prod from Axel in private too :-) His patch
looks good, and your comment about getsockname() is also interesting.

> http://rnorwood.fedorapeople.org/fakechroot-2.8-13.fc9.4.i386.rpm
>
> Is the one I built with Axel's patch, and it seems to work fine for
> me.  Note that I bumped the release to the right of the dist tag, so
> when axel released -14 (or whatever), upgrades should work.

Cool. I'll use it for internal testing, and hope that upstream replies
and Fedora updates get untagled before the next XS release :-)

This is great. A few more pushes to the networking side, and we'll
have a ported XS.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions