Production pictures and XO's at Ubuntu Loco meeting

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Sat Dec 6 17:02:12 UTC 2008

Just in case you're curious about what's going on around here with SD
cards.

Packaging the cards -
http://on-disk.com/images/packaging1.jpg
http://on-disk.com/images/production2.jpg

I've also been entertaining requests for groups wanting to see the XO's
up close and personal.  Here's a bad photo of our two XO's at the
Rochester NY Ubuntu LoCo Meet-up on Dec 4.  One running Sugar, the other
running Fedora.  (Sorry you'll have to take my word for it.  I seem to
do too much talking when I'm at these get togethers.)

http://on-disk.com/images/ubuntumeetup_08-12-04.jpg