[Fedora-olpc-list] re: Announcing the Fedora OLPC Special Interest Group

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 10:47:56 UTC 2008

Hi Greg D et al,

Thanks a lot for your help in taking on the challenge!

Let me know what you need and how I can help.

You can see an overview of our XO release plan at:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Releases

FYI we have some job openings people may want to consider at:
http://laptop.org/en/jobs.shtml

I'm on the list (daily batch mode) now so I'll try to stay in the loop,
but don't hesitate to contact me directly if you need anything.

Thanks,

Greg Smith
OLPC Product Manager