Progress on packaging list

Robin Norwood rnorwood at redhat.com
Tue Jul 29 21:31:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

I spent some time today making progress on the packaging list at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/WishList#Easy

I filed some package review requests and linked to the bugs.  There
were some packages that I couldn't find release tarballs for:

# bootfw
# bootanim
# olpc-library-common
# olpc-library-core
# olpc-licences
# olpc-logos
# olpc-contents
# olpc-update

cerebro has some licensing issues that I emailed the author to try to
clear up.

If mstone or anyone else can help me out with a pointer to the
releases for these projects, I'll be happy to push a few more packages
through the review process.

Thanks,

-RN

--