[Fedora-olpc-list] School Server, F9 port, livecd-tools, pungi, meetings

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 30 00:28:59 UTC 2008

Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 4:36 AM, Gabriel Gomez <ggomez at fing.edu.uy> wrote:
>> I have been recently trying to spin a custom minimal F9 distro using revisor
>> and pungi, without success. I am using kickstart to
>> automate the instalation.
>
> Hmmm. What did RH use before pungi? There must be a reliable
> install-cd-composer tool somewhere...

What Red Hat used before Pungi is not a publicly available tool and
probably won't be useful to you anyway. Pungi is what is being used to
compose the Fedora releases for a while now. If you have problems, post
to fedora-devel list with specific details. The primary developer is
Jesse Keating, jkeating AT redhat.com who is also the lead release
engineer of Fedora.

Rahul