Squeak and EToys packages

Gavin Romig-Koch gavin at redhat.com
Wed Jul 30 21:01:51 UTC 2008

I've started to put together Squeak and EToys spec files, based on both
the ones in Bert's joyride rpms [2] and Gerard's Gemi rpms[1].  I'm
hopeing Spot is takeing up the licenceing issues with RH legal, but if
not I'll take a crack at it later.

I noticed that the joyride squeak-vm SRPM contains a tarball,
Squeak-3.10-3.src.tar.gz, that doesn't appear to be available from
squeakvm.org yet.   How is/was this tarball created?  Do you or Burt
have some script for creating this tarball from the SVN server at
squeakvm.org?

-gavin...

[1] http://math.ifi.uzh.ch/fedora/9/i386/RPMS.gemi/
[2] http://dev.laptop.org/~bert/public_rpms/joyride/