[Fedora-olpc-list] Re: Looking for Testers: Sugar Appliance

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Thu Jul 31 21:32:18 UTC 2008

You should post the link for the file each time.
There are people that might have just come on board.

Well I had to do chkconfig network on and start network to get a connection.

I wish you had gcc installed, I am running this on VirtualBox and I can't
install the additions so that I can cut and paste things. :(

From: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/AttachingSugarLogsToTickets
The file /home/olpc/.xsession-example contains other settings useful for
debugging, you can copy individual lines from this or copy the entire file
to /home/olpc/.xsession.
Could you add the .xessions-example file?

Looks like browser is old need version 94.

I am seeing an error in WebActivity log: TypeError: promptForSaveToFile()
takes exactly 5 arguments (6 given)

Installed Browser-94 and now it won't run, browser.py line 30, in <module>
from hulahop.webview import lookup_view
ImportError: cannot import name lookup_view

Also in JournalActivity log;
File "/usr/share/sugar/activities/Journal.activity/volumestoolbar.py", line
123, in __init__ volume.icon_color)
TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 1 argument (4 given)