[IAEP] Announcing Fedora Sugar Spin!

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 01:09:46 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 2:03 AM, Bill Kerr <billkerr at gmail.com> wrote:
> This was easy and quick to make using the liveusb creator
>
> Problems:
>
> not enough activities

We are working on it. Going a bit slowly because we are trying to get
as many as possible issues fixed upstream rather than by patching
problems in the rpms. Should pay off in the longer term :)

> collaboration did not work out of the box when tested on my network at
> school :-(

Network is pretty broken because we don't support NetworkManager 0.7.
Simon is working on it and making fast progresses.

> shutdown does not work from drop down xo icon

Can you open a ticket at dev.sugarlabs.org? It's probably an upstream issue.

Marco