Ready for production....just need the product.

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 16:05:18 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 09:58 -0500, Todd Robinson wrote:
> I'm not really sure what to do here. I emailed Jeremy yesterday and
> haven't heard back.

Hmmm... I didn't see a message yesterday and I'm not seeing one looking
back in my mail either.  In any case...

> At this point we have customers expecting to have their orders shipped
> TODAY, and I still don't have the final livecd-iso-to-disk.sh script we
> are supposed to use, or an ISO to use it on. There will still be a
> couple of hours of testing after getting them before we can do a
> production run. With each passing means that just that many more
> customers will not have their orders mailed out today.

The ISO should be grabbable (it's the main Fedora 10 live image) or if
you can't get it, let me know and I can try to give you a few other
links that might get better bandwidth.

[katzj at aglarond Live]$ sha1sum F10-i686-Live.iso
c0efba4eb55c142bcda3d78d8a02fada2339a220  F10-i686-Live.iso

And the livecd-iso-to-disk script is at
http://katzj.fedorapeople.org/olpc/livecd-iso-to-disk.sh -- basically
the same as what's on the ISO with one minor fix for quoting that I
noticed Ignacio mentioned on IRC yesterday

Jeremy