Re: [IAEP] [sugar] sugar spin and liveusb-creator

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 12:02 AM, Caroline Meeks <caroline solutiongrove com> wrote:
Good progress!

Test results.

  • It does not work on my IBM Thinkpad laptop. Looks like a video driver issue? It appears to boot, gets through the progress bar but then I get a blank white screen.

Feels like it yeah. It would be good to run the F10 beta on it to confirm that it's not specific to the Sugar spin:

http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/test/10-Beta/Live/i686/F10-Beta-i686-Live.iso

If that gives you the same problem, it should be reported to http://bugzilla.redhat.com.

  • USB Boot works on my Pentium IV 2GB test machine but I can't shutdown.  Nothing happens when I click shutdown.

Sounds like a Sugar issue. We need a way to keep track of these... Until we have trac.sugarlabs.org can you please add it in a section on:

http://sugarlabs.org/go/Submit_Bugs/Problems

Thanks,
Marco