Problem while building packages

Fabian Affolter fab at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 16 22:22:39 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Today I started with packaging some of the XO activities for Fedora 9.
Unfortunately I not able to build any packages because I'm running in a
python trackback.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./setup.py", line 21, in <module>
    bundlebuilder.start()
TypeError: start() takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)

Even if I try the sugar-log.spec from Simpon Schampijer I recieve this
error message.  Missing dependencies?  Wrong parameter?  Wrong setup of
my machine?

All hints and tips are welcome.  Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Fabian

--
Fingerprint: 2F6C 930F D3C4 7E38 6AFA 4EB4 E23C D2DD 36A4 397F

Fedora always leads and never follows.