Introduction of new member

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Tue Oct 21 18:04:37 UTC 2008

Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
> Hi Pascal,
>
> good to have you on board! Welcome :)
>
> Well, the meetings have been moved to Thursday, at the same time - at
> least, they took place then in the last weeks.
>
> Seems like I should update the wiki page...
>
> --Sebastian
Thanks Sebastian!  I'll try to make as many of the meetings as I can,
and will usually be a few minutes late, since I have a standing meeting
over lunch Thursdays each week.  Tomorrow I have a meeting 1-3 so won't
be able to make that one, but next week should be doable.  I'll plug
this into my schedule.  Looking forward to working with you all!

  - pascal