Fedora XO Camera Test - meeting recap

Brian Powell bpowell01 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 18:12:17 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 1:22 PM, Bryan Kearney <bkearney at redhat.com> wrote:
> Brian Powell wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 8:34 AM, Bryan Kearney <bkearney at redhat.com>
>> wrote:

>>> If you have it running now, lemme know (I am on #fedora-olpc) and we can
>>> try
>>> it out with that you have.
>>>
>>> -- bk

>> I was able to get ekiga connected to the fedoratalk server without any
>> problems, however when I tested calling in to my extension from a land
>> line, as soon as I try to pick up to incoming call, ekiga closes down.
>> I need to test this further tonight before determining if a bug report
>> is needed.
>
> What did you do for the ekiga settings? Also.. did you have to do anything
> fancy with the firewall?
>
> -- bk

In the Ekiga settings I have the following: (sip account)

Name: whatever you  want to name the account
Registrar : fedoraproject.org
User : fas account login name
Authentication User : fas account login name
Password : VOIP password set up under FAS VOIP settings
Timeout : left at default 3600

I didnt touch the firewall rules, SNAP3 is wide open anyways.

--
Regards,

BrianPowell
http://fedoraproject.org