Meeting minutes from yesterday

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Fri Sep 19 14:55:56 UTC 2008

In brief:

* Localized spins.  Making this a lesser priority because Fedora will be
on its own dedicated SD card, and space is no longer as much of a concern.

* SD Card recommendation: it will be the SanDisk Extreme III.

* Resolving pyxcom / xulrunner issues in Fedora.  Should be in rawhide
shortly (caillon allegedly built on 9/16, we will be able to test soon.)

* Activities.  gregdek will get a count of (have / still need / etc.)
Jeremy continues to build these at a rapid pace.

* Python bloat.  Tomeu will send me a note regarding best practices on
cutting bloat out of python/pygtk apps, and gdk will send around to
various Python gurus.

* installation path -- priority 2, since we're focusing on sd card, not
onboard install

* bug tracker -- we have a great tracking bug for Fedora on XO:
   https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=461806&hide_resolved=1

See you next week.

--g